The webinar incorporates all of the elements of the in class and self-study content with a live facilitator.
Regardless of the format you choose, the training can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
The course is inquiry driven in order to spur engagement with the content. A key inquiry question for participants is as follows: "How could the concept of boundaries help me create a more respectful, professional and inclusive environment?"
At the close of the training, participants complete a Personal Next Steps Plan in order to solidify a commitment to appropriate and professional interactions. A certificate of completion is provided at the end of the training. As well we will issue a reporting of the session. It is not a transcript. The reporting simply outlines the topics covered and the participants action plan.
- Course overview
- Introduction & Big ideas
- Your learning goal & writing task
Awareness: Boundaries thinking
- Definitions game
- Sex-based boundaries
- Giving compliments
Prevention: Personal next steps
- Sex-based implicit bias
- Social media boundaries
- Creating a culture of inclusion (leaders only)
- Personal next steps (action plan)
- Final assessment of learning
The workshop will give you some practical tools and techniques that will improve your ability to:
- Communicate effectively in a supportive and sensitive manner;
- Understand the factors that drive your behavior;
- Cultivate personal respect for differences.