Sensitivity Training Massachusetts
In class: Boston
No sessions scheduled at this time. Consider booking a 1-on-1 webinar.
Review the webinar agenda
2020 Calendar Dates:
January 30, May 14, June 18
Location: Boston, MA
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Eastern Time
Refunds issued if cancellation is done up to 15 days before the session date.
How to register
- Choose the QUANTITY of seats required
- Ensure the time zone is set to Eastern Time
- Click SET TIME ZONE
- Choose the training date and select CONTINUE
- Enter your FIRST and LAST NAME
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Make your payment with a valid credit card
Terms and Conditions
- CLIENT CANCELLATIONS: A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration up to 15 days before the session date.
- COURSE FEE: The course price includes handouts, materials, and lunch.
- TRAINING DELIVERY: Breakview Training ("Breakview") reserves the right to cancel a course with reasonable notice except in the case of an emergency. There will be no entitlement to compensation/costs or damages arising from a cancellation or change. Attendees will receive a full refund or the option to select a future date.
- TRAINING LOCATION: Breakview will make all reasonable efforts to inform you of any change in the address/location of the training session.
- FORCE MAJEURE: In no event shall Breakview be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes, inclement weather and communications or computer (software and hardware) services, it being understood that Breakview shall use reasonable best efforts which are consistent with accepted practices as a training provider to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
- GENERAL: By registering, you agree to the above terms and conditions.